Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ohhh if you manage it would you share the recipe please? Each roll is approx 120g in weight so it's more like 10g per roll.

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@vit90 Well done on the weight loss. I'm sure you'll get you BG back in control.

Good luck with the HbA1c - let us know how you got on :)

PS Did another 6 miles today :)

Reactions: 8 people

killerkaz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.1 mmol / L this morning.
9.9 mmol / L at bed time! :mad:

Not happy with either of those - although morning test is likely past my Dawn Phenomenon.

Resolved to work extra hard on my food intake this week. My focus has wandered and I'm starting to veer off track.

I know I can do it! :)
Oh I soo know that feeling. It's taken me weeks to get back on track, so easy to wander off it, can't take your eyes off the **** track for a minute:(:(

Reactions: 8 people

Merrylizard1314

Monday,1st. June 6.15am. 4.4mmol/L ketones 1.8 Galahs, King parrots and the usual kangaroos on the hill this bright morning.
Wish you all a pleasant day.

Reactions: 23 people

Quigs2014

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Today is my starting point to get refocused, I read your responses and thought, Oh no I'm not posting mine ! But I have to start somewhere, fasting 10.1 welcome any positive comments

Reactions: 17 people

Bewildered

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6.4 mols/L, woke at 3:45 feeling very hot and nauseous, and had to pop to the little room - could this be when I am having a LD? I was too unable to focus (sleepy) to worry about checking my bloods at that ridiculous time in the morning.

Reactions: 16 people

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My dogs decided I wasn't going to have another lie in and got me up at 6;00am today. Blood sugar 4.7 so it's not all bad though :)

Reactions: 24 people
Status
Not open for further replies.