Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Were at home v Exeter
I don't fancy a vegan burger thank god we have bacon butties, beef/chicken burgers or my fave Cumberland sausage in a roll

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Were at home v Exeter
I don't fancy a vegan burger thank god we have bacon butties, beef/chicken burgers or my fave Cumberland sausage in a roll

Good luck :) I love Cumberland Sausage up there its spiral shaped we get it straight here like Porl Sausages :D:D

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
RIP Howard Kendall. Hero of my childhood, a gentleman and scholar of the School of Science.

Reactions: 8 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well well well what can i say Brighton beat Leeds and we drew with Ipswich puts us above Leeds on goal diff. I was sweating towards the end as we had James Vaughan sent off in the 3rd min of stoppage time thankfully we hung on. UTT

Wow Man City 5-1 winners nearly made it 6 but was offside.

Man Utd beat Everton 3-0

Well done to Tranmere moved in to the play off zone keep it up :)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Saints - Leicester ended two all, with Saints throwing it away in extra time: a Southampton speciality, over the years :(

Reactions: 6 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Sad news about Howard Kendall RIP sounds like a good day for the footy posters on here

We had a nervy 1-0 win v Exeter

Don't you just love football

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
First of all, RIP Howard Kendall!
A sad loss to all Evertonians, a true blue legend!
Was a member of the holy trinity, as they were known, Kendall, Ball and Harvey!

Second, woo hoo! The superwhites put on a great performance at Forest Green Rovers!
I've seen the worst and then best of Rovers within four days!
Taylor-Fletcher, a great signing! (Two months loan!)

Third, my kids won as well, 3-2, a real battle, but the three points are in the bag! Woo hoo!

As @Cumberland says, a good weekend for the forum members!

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
RIP Howard Kendall. Hero of my childhood, a gentleman and scholar of the School of Science.

Alan Ball was my boyhood hero. His all round game was fantastic and just to watch the midfield three was a pleasure, I watched a lot of the blues championship winning team in '69.

I watched a lot of football then! Rovers, Friday night, either reds or blues on a Saturday, couldn't afford that now!

Reactions: 7 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Alan Ball was my boyhood hero. His all round game was fantastic and just to watch the midfield three was a pleasure, I watched a lot of the blues championship winning team in '69.

I watched a lot of football then! Rovers, Friday night, either reds or blues on a Saturday, couldn't afford that now!
Those three were truly amazing, @nosher8355. Broke my heart when Catterick sold Bally to Arsenal.

Reactions: 7 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Those three were truly amazing, @nosher8355. Broke my heart when Catterick sold Bally to Arsenal.
If I remember correctly, he didn't have a choice! That was the end of Catterick, just after that!
Just like Martin Keown, a few years later!

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Fun and games at Elland Road. They sacked Rosler and taken on Steve Evans as the new head coach and also Thompson has joined Redfern at Rotherham. And to cap it all Celino has been banned by the FA and they have a cap of 2000 supporters at away games. They arent a happy bunch :D:D

Tonight we have MK Dons at home that should be a tough one they have always been a bit of a bogey team for us. Even in league 1 they used to create problems for us. But theres a first time for everything meaning we ought to beat them. UTT :cool::)

Good luck to everyone else who is in action tonight.

Looks like Nosher and the lower teams have got the FA cup qualifiers on Saturday. Good luck with those :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Fun and games at Elland Road. They sacked Rosler and taken on Steve Evans as the new head coach and also Thompson has joined Redfern at Rotherham. And to cap it all Celino has been banned by the FA and they have a cap of 2000 supporters at away games. They arent a happy bunch :D:D

Tonight we have MK Dons at home that should be a tough one they have always been a bit of a bogey team for us. Even in league 1 they used to create problems for us. But theres a first time for everything meaning we ought to beat them. UTT :cool::)

Good luck to everyone else who is in action tonight.

Looks like Nosher and the lower teams have got the FA cup qualifiers on Saturday. Good luck with those :)

Thanks John,
No game for us and FA cup Saturday.

Unfortunately United are imploding and the bookies are looking at the relegation odds.
It's a shame and the city is awash with rumours. The real supporters are worried.
Having Steve Evans as manager won't help!
Hopefully the Terriers, can continue their run!

Reactions: 3 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
No 2 son has VIP tickets at Arsenal tonight courtesy of his mate winning them on Twitter.

No 3 sons team won again Sunday and still top their league.

Reactions: 9 people