Big Thanks for all the support :-)

debdebc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi All

I had the results of my second HbA1c yesterday, It has gone from 50 at diagnosis three months ago to 44 :):) It really is down to the wonderful people and information here. I would not have had a clue how to deal with Diabetes without you all.

I am aware I really need to stick with what I am doing in order to get to non diabetic levels. I am grossly overweight and have started to tackle that as I have been found to have extremely high blood pressure. Its all a bit of a rollercoaster and I still feel that I am now tied to my Doctors surgery with weekly appointments, but I would much rather that than have a stroke lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

I do not sulk as much as I did a couple of months ago and realise that it is down to us as to how well we do with our Diabetes ( I did sulk a lot at first though)!!

Thanks again everyone

Deb :):)

Reactions: 14 people

debdebc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you for your replies :)

I saw my Doc today and she was really pleased. My BP is still very high but is a bit lower than it was, my meds have been doubled. She said I can stay off Metformin all the time I am in control of my levels. I have lost 5 pounds, so things are getting better. I know I need to keep on top of this though :)

Deb

Reactions: 2 people