M
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry Again for the delay, I really was in an Awful state the last few days,

Love and Hugs.

xxx.
    Don't be close to the end of it, be ready to fight it each night, and again each morning,

Listen sweetie Wendie is waiting for me, we have to go collect my mum. ... Now SHE is Scary. .... but Wendie and I are both here for you. ... Know that, Always,
    You arestill in pain, you may even still feel humiliated, but you are definitely NOT still Isolated OK ?

I'm so sorry I can't take away your pain and humiliation etc, but I will try to help you cope, right up until I have no time left, I've said on the thread many times, I'm not a Hero,I'm not even Brave, it's just I got chucked in at the deep end, and I have NO choice but to swim, or I'd drown LOL !
    Too late for me, and for you perhaps not the life you want so dearly, but share with me, feel the joy of someone not Macintosh, I know you were good, and who knows why you suffered, but please Melamar, don't give up hope, don't let it beat you, fight for toddlers and partners, and know you have 2. New, but loving friend's here in Leicester,
    Afew I believe are genuinely changing their own lifestyle, and will live because they have taken note, some pretend, some try but give in, I look at it that if 1 yes just. 1. Turns thing's around, I am dying, but not without reason, at the moment, I believe at least 30, not just 1. But at least 30 Will make enough changes,
    You've had just about the most awful of times, but we're not alone, very very many of the readers, and the posters on the thread, many as poorly, or worse, some not as bad thank God, I get PMs from .any more than just those who do post, it's unbelievable, I can barely read them all, let alone reply, when I did the first post, I was really down, I could never have foreseen the effect of the thread,
    As for looking forward, I'd promise you the world, but we both know life will be very tough, remember though your partner, and you mention a toddler, yours ? Well they become your reason to cope, your chance to be happy at least most of the time, I'm dying, there's no way out, I'm only 52, and I hate it all, I hate my body, but it is all I have, No spare parts, No way to change things,
    Accidents several times a day, well maybe the less said the better, let's just say I wish you didn't share that one with me, I hate any other human being going through it, I understand n d you feeling humiliated, but we do have to remember we can't help it happening, for me my bowel will stop working in the end, but let's not think of that
    So Sorry Melanie, but I am here at Last, I hope you can forgive me, I'm so sorry too about what your experiencing, the threat of losing your fingers, and then your mobility dropping to almost nothing must be totally devastating, and the pain excruciating , and I'm sure you know I understand that completely,
    SORRY, I've not forgotten, I'll try tomorrow I Promise, your not alone, and you have at least 2 friends here, I'm so sorry I let the pain rule me, sleep well dear lady,
    Melamar, PLEASE read my latest post, Will PM again ASAP but today is really shifty, so forgive me, I want to be there and try to help you, but today I am fighting so hard, PLEASE give me a day or two to PM. again PLEASE,

Hugs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…