1st review

Ashleyw45

Had my 1st review last month and was pleasantly pleased with the results. Down to 6.5
Been watching what I eat and how much , joined a gym which I never thought I would do with 2 others who are in a similar position as myself and really enjoying it. All though I’ve got a bit disheartened about the weight loss, I loss nearly 2 stone then just stopped so joined the gym and now seem to be putting on weight I’ve put 6 lb back on which is very disappointing.

Kittycat_7_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
Well done anyway for trying, I'm sure the weight loss will come.
Joining a gym with others is a great idea.
Tell us what you have for meals and what your blood sugars are if you tested, we might be able to help.
There are drugs that can help with weight loss, see your GP.
Take care

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Ashley, well done on your achievements so far. However if you could post a little bit more about the factors that need to be considered to help you that would be great. What diet are you following? What type of diabetes do you have? What meds if any are you on? Maybe update your profile to show this info too :)

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
There is a chance that some of that weight regaiin is muscle seeing as how you've been doing exercise.
As has been said, tell us what you're eating and we may spot a creepy carb in there for you.

Last edited: