2 weeks since medication halved

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I posted a couple of weeks ago and a few people asked me to update so here goes
Sugars have increased but not drastically - mainly in the 5-7 range with occasional expeditions into the 8 s and 2 really annoying rouge trecks to 9. 1 for no apparant reason!
My libre reckons Ive been in target ( 4-7.8 ) 81% of the time with 1% in hypo land
Sugars were much more variable in the first week than the second - who knows how much that was my body getting used to the reduction and how much me getting used to the variability and taking action - prob a bit of both
Overall my comforting but boring flatline graphs on the libre with drops to night time hypos have become more like a gentle runs of hillocks with occasional peaks and hypos
Despite the increased range / variability, I’m still predicted to get another hba1c in the non diabetic range based on the post reduction numbers - my last hba1c came out at 40 with the libra predicting 39 - based on the last 2 weeks only, the libre is now predicting an hba1c of 40.7 - early days tho
Havnt got my copy of the consultants letter yet so no idea what, if anything, the extra tests will show

Last edited: