Type 1.5 2

teddybear74

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all I’m type 2 and I’m on weught watchers can anyone help me out and pm what you eat on a typical day I’m getting board with food and struggling to get back on the wagon

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@bulkbiker's right, Weight Watchers and T2 don't usually mesh well. And this was posted as T1.5, so might not be reaching the right people. @DCUKMod ?

All in all, lower your carb intake, up the fats and protein... As a T2 you can't process glucose out of your bloodstream efficiently anymore, and practically all carbs turn to glucose once ingested, so that makes sense, right? Ditch bread, rice, potatoes, pasta, fruit (save for berries, avocado and some tomatoes), cereal... And go to town with meat, fish, above-ground veggies/leafy greens, olives, butter, cheese, eggs, that sort of thing. That's the really short version, but as Bulk suggested, www.dietdoctor.com helps.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all I’m type 2 and I’m on weight watchers can anyone help me out and pm what you eat on a typical day I’m getting board with food and struggling to get back on the wagon

Teddybear - In my personal experience, I usually find I get most responses to requests for help, on open forum, because those posting bring the post back into clear sight, on the Recent Posts list, and once folks see others' ideas, they somehow often feel more comfortable joining in.

The other thing is, the title of your thread isn't really clear -especially when you then clarify you're T2, not T1.5.

If you'd like to alter the title at all, just let myself, or any other Mod know what you'd like it to be, and we'll adjust it for you.