Approved 20-40 year old individuals with type 2 diabetes needed

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
Other
Hello,
I am a final year psychology student currently writing my dissertation, for this I am required to design a psychological study. I have decided to investigate the ways in which people cope with illness, in particular I am looking for 20-40 year old individuals with a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes to complete an online questionnaire.

If you fit this criteria and have 20 minutes or so to spare I would be very much appreciative of your participation.

The link to my study is http://uwehls.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5d3PfIysvAwoQgl I would appreciate it very much if you could give as much detail as you feel possible in your answers, this would help me greatly :)

Thank you very much in advance!

Victoria

*EDIT* I am now expanding my search to not just individuals who are currently 20-40 with type 2, I would also like for any one who is over the age of 40 but were diagnosed with in the age range of 20-40 and would still be able to recall their feelings around the diagnosis to complete the survey

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
Other
thank you very much! I really appreciate it!! i will dedicate some of my degree to you all ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
Other
Hello all,
I am just posting again to see if there could be any one else who may be interested in taking part in my research? I only have a week left to collect my data and I am six participants short!

Thank you very much in advance!

Victoria