dmcx3x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do I need to make Twenty posts before I send a private message x

S

Shar67

Yes, take a look at some of the games or some subjects that interest you, the posts could be just saying one word.
You can answer this we could have a bit if a chat then before you not it 20 posts

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
is it not 20 posts on the forums ie.... 20 in 1 thread? etc

Reactions: 2 people

dmcx3x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have made over 150 and can't send messages or receive them x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I tried couldn't private message so I have commented on a forum xx

Would you like me to? If yes, write a message ( with your consent that I can pass your message on) and I will copy and paste it for you ?

dmcx3x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Would you like me to? If yes, write a message ( with your consent that I can pass your message on) and I will copy and paste it for you ?
Yes please. Hi i have asked someone else to contact you as I can't. The reason for this is I can not send or receive messages I have made over 150 posts so I don't think this is due to this. It has been like this for about a week thank you

Garr

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Aright @dmcx3x ? If you click on your username and then on Contact Details there's a box to tick to accept PMs, don't know if yours is already ticked or if it'll make any difference though.............

dmcx3x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Aright @dmcx3x ? If you click on your username and then on Contact Details there's a box to tick to accept PMs, don't know if yours is already ticked or if it'll make any difference though.............
Hey thanks for that but I can't seem to find it I am on the mobile app and mobile browser