2015/16 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Great last minute winner for the superwhites.
Really good battling performance and a tidy little finish.
Went mad!
Woohoo!

Reactions: 8 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well that was a very enjoyable trip to Leicester. :D
Still on a high after yesterday's great win, cup this afternoon with the kids, I'll miss Leeds on the telly!.
Let you know later, well done @zand , how was the King power stadium?. Hate Leicester!

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Newcastle blew it again yesterday. They were 2-0 at half time and let Chelsea back in to it. At this rate Newcastle will be coming down to play us next season and Chelsea are still struggling. :D

Leeds take on the mighty Middlesbrough this afternoon. Hopefully that will be a victory to Boro. :D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Leeds lost 3-0 and even scored a goal for Boro now that was a result im happy with :D:D

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
My lot got a hammering in the cup, they were a year older and really good team, no disgrace and we kept going, just have to put your hand up and admit how it was!:(:arghh:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Still on a high after yesterday's great win, cup this afternoon with the kids, I'll miss Leeds on the telly!.
Let you know later, well done @zand , how was the King power stadium?. Hate Leicester!
Well it was a whole lot better than last season :D and we found a better place to park so we could get away more quickly too. :)

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Apparently, you can see me jumping up and down, when Rovers score, hate Leicester!
Well it was a whole lot better than last season :D and we found a better place to park so we could get away more quickly too. :)

Yes you do need to get away from there asap!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My lot got a hammering in the cup, they were a year older and really good team, no disgrace and we kept going, just have to put your hand up and admit how it was!:(:arghh:
Aww nosher. I'm sorry. County Cup was it? I remember those days well. :(

I've been waiting around to see how your lads did. I want to let everyone on this thread know that I won't be posting for a while (things to do, people to see etc etc) I'll be back soon. And I hope everyone's teams win....yep even yours @johnboy412000 :)

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Gonna miss your insight and reports on the Gooners and FGR. Hope you're back soon.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nice 2-3 win for Everton last night. :)

A couple of Championship matches on tonight we could do with Fulham beating Wolves and Birmingham beating Brentford then we dont get shoved down the table a place or 2. :D

Division 1 and 2 playing tonight. :) as well as a few UEFA matches

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
We are in the big city tonight and will be razzle dazzled by the neon lights and will get a hiding off Orient no doubt

the last 3 times they have played us they have scored 5 goals each time eeeeeeeeeeeek ******

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We are in the big city tonight and will be razzle dazzled by the neon lights and will get a hiding off Orient no doubt

the last 3 times they have played us they have scored 5 goals each time eeeeeeeeeeeek ******

I like your positivity!
And your optimism or is that pessimism?

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I like your positivity!
And your optimism or is that pessimism?

I cant forgive them (Orient) for ruining my 50th birthday celebration 2 years ago when they came up here to BP and hammered us 5-1, set me off on a day/night of drunkenness LOL

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Good Luck :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I cant forgive them (Orient) for ruining my 50th birthday celebration 2 years ago when they came up here to BP and hammered us 5-1, set me off on a day/night of drunkenness LOL
Any excuse eh!
Nearly half hour gone, no score!