2019/20 Football season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Woo hoo!
I'm stunned about our performance last night, make no doubt, Watford wanted to win, but we wanted it more.
Rovers are back!
Bring on man u!
Woo hoo!
Over ten thousand in last night and a fifteen thousand (ish) on Sunday. Gonna as ask for a pay rise!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Woo hoo!
I'm stunned about our performance last night, make no doubt, Watford wanted to win, but we wanted it more.
Rovers are back!
Bring on man u!
Woo hoo!
Over ten thousand in last night and a fifteen thousand (ish) on Sunday. Gonna as ask for a pay rise!

Well done. That was a great scalp against a struggling Premiership club. Really pleased for you. Hope you get can do the same to Scumchester Utd.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well that's a bit of a blow for us. Stoke beat Swansea 2-0 and that puts us just outside the relegation zone. Barnsley are below us with a 5 point cushion separating the 2 of us. Its getting dire straights now. :eek::eek::eek:
1 saving grace is Barnsley have played 1 match more than us.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A non-league footballer has died after being attacked during a night out, police have said.

Jordan Sinnott, who was on loan at Matlock Town, was found unconscious in Market Place, Retford, Nottinghamshire, at about 02:00 GMT on Friday.

A sad story in the footballing world. Thoughts go out to his family. He began his career at our place. :(

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Trip down the M62 for our lads tonight. Hull City away. That will be a tough one but we need to go all out to win.
Good luck to anyone else playing tonight. Hope your team wins :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Sunderland at home Wednesday!
Need some points!

Good luck to our teams this week!

I have already forgotten the cup!

Reactions: Johnboy412

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We actually won an away match! FA Cup Bournemouth 1 Arsenal 2. Happy with that...another late night that was well worth the trip

VAR was a disgrace in this match though. If it takes that long to check offside then it's not offside! I have been to some games where VAR worked well. In others it's just a disruptive nuisance. I won't ever forget the game at Old Trafford last season though. We Arsenal fans knew we had yet another stone wall penalty not given by the ref. We didn't even moan because it happened so often there. Then amazingly it dawned on us ..VAR ...and it was given! How awesome was that? The list of 'if only we had had VAR back when...' seemed endless.

I like the idea of VAR but struggle with its limited uses. How many times have we seen a throw in awarded to the wrong side or a minor foul missed at the half way line...only to see the ball in the back of the net seconds later...when that team would not have been in that position on the field of play to score a goal if the previous decision had been correctly given? How do you really decide which decisions matter? Did the ball cross the line ? is a good use of VAR, beyond that it gets hazy.

Guna108

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We actually won an away match! FA Cup Bournemouth 1 Arsenal 2. Happy with that...another late night that was well worth the trip

VAR was a disgrace in this match though. If it takes that long to check offside then it's not offside! I have been to some games where VAR worked well. In others it's just a disruptive nuisance. I won't ever forget the game at Old Trafford last season though. We Arsenal fans knew we had yet another stone wall penalty not given by the ref. We didn't even moan because it happened so often there. Then amazingly it dawned on us ..VAR ...and it was given! How awesome was that? The list of 'if only we had had VAR back when...' seemed endless.

I like the idea of VAR but struggle with its limited uses. How many times have we seen a throw in awarded to the wrong side or a minor foul missed at the half way line...only to see the ball in the back of the net seconds later...when that team would not have been in that position on the field of play to score a goal if the previous decision had been correctly given? How do you really decide which decisions matter? Did the ball cross the line ? is a good use of VAR, beyond that it gets hazy.
2 words @zand Mike Dean

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well we pulled of a great win. We went 0-1 ahead but scored in our own goal and it remained that way till the 7th minute of stoppage time when we snatched the winner. 3 valuable points am dead chuffed at that. :singing::)

Reactions: Guna108

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Hello all.....just popping in to say.....

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE
we are top of the league

MOT

We gave Millwall a 2 goal lead to boost their confidence, then demoralized them in the second half

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all.....just popping in to say.....

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE
we are top of the league

MOT

We gave Millwall a 2 goal lead to boost their confidence, then demoralized them in the second half
Yep. MOT! It's time we were promoted! I really hope we do it this time.

Reactions: Lamont D

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
15 years of lower league and I mean Div 1 ***. Centenary year and back to the promised land. Watching them has nearly turned me into an alcoholic with a heart problem :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: Lamont D