2019/20 Football season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Norwich have been relegated from the Prem. Villa could be going with them yet.

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
An odd season, we (York city) were on top but the second place team was promoted on a points per game basis (as their pitch floods and were 3 games in hand to us) so we're in the play offs, odd play offs (pending FA approval as we're conference North these days as we're poorly run) as we play the winner of a semi semi final on the 25th so the opposition will have had a warm up match and we won't have.

A new all seater stadium next season and I don't fancy it so will probably just do a few away games and check Tadcaster Albion out as you can stand and it's nearer than our new place...

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it looks like Wycombe Wanderers are now a Championship side. They have done very well to progress from the lower leagues up to 2nd tier football. They were one of the unheard of clubs in the National league at one time.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well Well Well what can one day. Hull 8-0 down with 25 mins to go. Can Wigan net some more.

Reactions: porl69

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And that's how it finished. Now its our turn. If we can beat Sheff Weds then we'll be 5 points clear and be safe as houses.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And there goes the final whistle. We drew 0-0. Luton fortunately lost as well as Hull so now we are 3 points clear of them both. Its going to be a nail biting finish to the season. Our penultimate game is on Friday night at the Hawthornes. (West Brom) Now that will be a tough one cos they are 2nd in the table right behind Leeds. Then our final game is Home to Millwall next Tuesday night. Hull's final 2 games are Luton and Cardiff so Luton can do us a favour and we'd be safe cos Hull are 10 goals behind us. What a climax eh lol.

Reactions: Buzzer81

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
And there goes the final whistle. We drew 0-0. Luton fortunately lost as well as Hull so now we are 3 points clear of them both. Its going to be a nail biting finish to the season. Our penultimate game is on Friday night at the Hawthornes. (West Brom) Now that will be a tough one cos they are 2nd in the table right behind Leeds. Then our final game is Home to Millwall next Tuesday night. Hull's final 2 games are Luton and Cardiff so Luton can do us a favour and we'd be safe cos Hull are 10 goals behind us. What a climax eh lol.

Do us a favour and take some points off WBA (PLEASE):hilarious:. I do believe you will be safe this season John

Reactions: Johnboy412

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And my other team...Arsenal beat Liverpool 2-1. Happy Days! :D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Do us a favour and take some points off WBA (PLEASE):hilarious:. I do believe you will be safe this season John
Not celebrating just yet but....nearly there now. Leeds 1 Barnsley 0.:woot::woot::woot: MOT

Good luck tonight John. Get 3 points UTT:)

Last edited:

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Not celebrating just yet but....nearly there now. Leeds 1 Barnsley 0.:woot::woot::woot: MOT

That was a tough game to watch last night! Just one point required OR WBA or Brentford to drop points. I do think we are up as champions. MOT ALAW :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Big kick off in 45 mins. We really need to scramble at least 1 point from this game. UTT

Reactions: zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That was a tough game to watch last night! Just one point required OR WBA or Brentford to drop points. I do think we are up as champions. MOT ALAW :)

I think you have done enough and deffo promoted. We can hopefully help you tonight if we can beat West Brom.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Don't sweat it Zand you are there now and we aim to put the icing on your cake by beating West Brom tonight.