2023/24 Football Season.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Oh dear we lost 1-2. It was a brave attempt and we had 16 shots 5 of which were on target where as Smoggies had 9 shots and 5 on target. QPR drew which makes the gap to just 4 points. Sheffield Weds won and Rotherham drew. Away to the Foxes (Leicester City) on Monday afternoon. Don't fancy our chances there as they are top and going great guns.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Won 2-0.
At half time, we hadn't had a shot, no corners and only been in their penalty box once!
Different story second half.
I really can't believe how we are having this run of ours.
But I'm enjoying it.
But we have two big games going into the New Year, starting with Notts county on Monday.
Nine points so far at chrimbo, woohoo!
Jingle bells etc.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Lets hope it's a Happy New Year for all our teams. Trip to the King Power Stadium for our lads tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully bag some points though that could be a bit of wishful thinking on my behalf lol. Happy new year everyone. Hope your team wins tomorrow.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lamont D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Won 2-0.
At half time, we hadn't had a shot, no corners and only been in their penalty box once!
Different story second half.
I really can't believe how we are having this run of ours.
But I'm enjoying it.
But we have two big games going into the New Year, starting with Notts county on Monday.
Nine points so far at chrimbo, woohoo!
Jingle bells etc.
Well done am pleased for you. Hopefully our season will pick up in the New year.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Happy New Year.
Lets hope it's a Happy New Year for all our teams. Trip to the King Power Stadium for our lads tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully bag some points though that could be a bit of wishful thinking on my behalf lol. Happy new year everyone. Hope your team wins tomorrow.
That is a toughie mate. You will be lucky to get a point.
Home to Notts County this afternoon. Hope we will kick off the new year continuing with the run we are on.

Good luck to all our teams playing this New Year.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Happy New Year.

That is a toughie mate. You will be lucky to get a point.
Home to Notts County this afternoon. Hope we will kick off the new year continuing with the run we are on.

Good luck to all our teams playing this New Year.
Yeah it is mate but you never know. Good luck to Rovers.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thrashed 4.1 QPR lost too. Gap of 4points now. Next up is the big game at the Etiad on Sunday. Next league game is the following Saturday.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well, what can you say about our result?
Wow!
And it could have been more!
Just don't mention play offs!!!!!
Closer to them than relegation.
Shhh! Don't mention relegation!!!
Wow!
5-2 against a bookies favourite??

Away to Barrow Saturday!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well, what can you say about our result?
Wow!
And it could have been more!
Just don't mention play offs!!!!!
Closer to them than relegation.
Shhh! Don't mention relegation!!!
Wow!
5-2 against a bookies favourite??

Away to Barrow Saturday!
Well done.

Cluuur

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi guys - just stumbled across this thread... I'm a Northampton Town supporter. Had a season ticket for years until I left the UK and now have an iFollow season ticket so I can watch all home and away matches from the weather-proof comfort of my sofa! (Although I did brave a rainy live match on NY day as I'm back visiting family).

Anyone else support a L1 team? We're a yo-yo team so may be back in L2 before long, though we're doing reasonably well this season, so far

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I remember going to the county ground before you moved to sixfields.
I think I have been to your home ground five or six times!
And have had fun into the car park, even though on the list!
My club is currently in league two.
Hi guys - just stumbled across this thread... I'm a Northampton Town supporter. Had a season ticket for years until I left the UK and now have an iFollow season ticket so I can watch all home and away matches from the weather-proof comfort of my sofa! (Although I did brave a rainy live match on NY day as I'm back visiting family).

Anyone else support a L1 team? We're a yo-yo team so may be back in L2 before long, though we're doing reasonably well this season, so far

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Welcome aboard. The way things are going we could be coming down to L1 with you guys. But I'm trying to be positive and hoping the January transfer window opens up new players to help us keep clear of the relegation zone. Watch this space.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Another footy weekend looms. Big trip to the Etiad for our lads on Sunday. I'm sure it will be a good day for the fans that go but I really don't think we will come away victorious. Still it will be a few quids in the bank which in itself is good.
Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend. Hope they win.

Reactions: hankjam

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It's facup weekend third round, usually, I really enjoy this weekend, but my lot was beaten.
Instead we have a league game at Barrow. Hopefully continue our run, but it will be a toughie!

Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend.

Wasn't the red card in the palace, Everton game, an absolute joke?
VAR is not doing what it was developed for!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
It's facup weekend third round, usually, I really enjoy this weekend, but my lot was beaten.
Instead we have a league game at Barrow. Hopefully continue our run, but it will be a toughie!

Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend.

Wasn't the red card in the palace, Everton game, an absolute joke?
VAR is not doing what it was developed for!
Good luck mate.

Cluuur

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome aboard. The way things are going we could be coming down to L1 with you guys. But I'm trying to be positive and hoping the January transfer window opens up new players to help us keep clear of the relegation zone. Watch this space.
I'm waiting for the inevitable announcement that our prolific goalscorer has been sold - he has been "injured" since after the Boxing day match which seems a little too coincidental.