2023/24 Football Season.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Well here we are almost another Easter upon us. It's tomorrow(Good Friday) our lads take on Coventry. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a Bad Friday. We gotta throw everything at them and try to pull off the win and hope that the other results go our way. I'm trying to think positive but it's damned hard.
Good luck to all our teams in action this Easter weekend.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Easter, Easter, and nowt to play for.
In yorkieland tomorrow.
Bradford.

Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend.

Enjoy your eggs!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Easter, Easter, and nowt to play for.
In yorkieland tomorrow.
Bradford.

Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend.

Enjoy your eggs!
It's good when you have nowt to play for. Wish I could say the same but sadly we have everything to play for. Our future as a Championship Club depends on the final 8 games. I think a lot of our fans have already written us off. I'm secretly hoping we can pull off the great escape though we haven't got Steve Mcqueen( Neil Warnock) to pull us out this time.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
0-2 down at half time. Sheff Weds winning means it's us and Birmingham in the relegation zone. Birmingham drawing with QPR at present. Not looking good. Rotherham are getting battered 3-0 so that's the end of them. 1st ones to be Relegated.

Reactions: hankjam

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh well we lost yet again :( 1-3. In the other matches Sheff Weds Drew and QPR beat Birmingham so that puts the Brummies ahead of us on Goal Difference. We are 3 goals behind them. Next up is an Away tie with Stoke on Monday. I really don't think we will win that. Meanwhile Preston hammered the final nail in to Rotherham's coffin. That's it for them now. All our fans that went to the game are saying we played absolute garbage and that we are going down. The only thing the last 7 games will do is prolong the agony. Have a nice Easter everyone.

Reactions: hankjam

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Oh well we lost yet again :( 1-3. In the other matches Sheff Weds Drew and QPR beat Birmingham so that puts the Brummies ahead of us on Goal Difference. We are 3 goals behind them. Next up is an Away tie with Stoke on Monday. I really don't think we will win that. Meanwhile Preston hammered the final nail in to Rotherham's coffin. That's it for them now. All our fans that went to the game are saying we played absolute garbage and that we are going down. The only thing the last 7 games will do is prolong the agony. Have a nice Easter everyone.
Looks dicey mate!
We got beat at Bradford, did say didn't i?
We were awful and so was the traffic, weather and pitch dreadful.
Not a good day!

Colchester Monday.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Lost the thread... again,
Apologies.

2-0 against Raith Rovers, which makes things a lot better.
Not sure I like Friday night games on BBC Scotland as they play like phish for some reason.
15:00 Saturday, much more like the things.
Sorry to see Carlisle suffer and HTFC.

There;s a clip going around from the Ranger Hibs game. Hibs have free kick in their own half. Boy takes it quickly, belts the ball long only to smack a team mate standing 5 yards away in the face. Ball ricochets to Hibs player standing behind the free kick and smacks him in the face as well. They both go down and need treatment...

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Rangers take advantage and there is about half an hour injury time.
Rangers win?

Are you promoted?
Only one goes up automatically and we are 4 points clear, they have a game in hand and there are a bunch of games to play.
3 then plays 4, the winner plays 2 and then the winner plays the second bottom for the Premiership...

Win was pretty vital and a plus was they actually played pretty well.
Fingers still crossed.

Rangers...
Unbelievable...
really not much more to say.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Here we go with yet another important game for our lads. Away to Stoke on a soggy day. maybe the rain might make our lads work a bit harder. It certainly can't do any harm. Looking at all the other teams around us Sheff Weds travel to Middlesbrough. Birmingham play host to Preston and Plymouth play host to Bristol City. Any of those could go either way. Watch this space.
In the meantime I hope all our teams have a good day. Will it be a Happy Bank Holiday? I hope so.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Here we go with yet another important game for our lads. Away to Stoke on a soggy day. maybe the rain might make our lads work a bit harder. It certainly can't do any harm. Looking at all the other teams around us Sheff Weds travel to Middlesbrough. Birmingham play host to Preston and Plymouth play host to Bristol City. Any of those could go either way. Watch this space.
In the meantime I hope all our teams have a good day. Will it be a Happy Bank Holiday? I hope so.
Stoke have been very up and down since their new manager started.
Fingers crossed for you.
Good luck all.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well after scoring first we conceded a goal and it finished 1-1. Good result especially as Sheff Weds lost and Plymouth lost too but sadly Birmingham won so now there's 1 point between us and Plymouth with just 6 games to come. Next game we have a Home tie to Millwall on Saturday. Another hard battle and unfortunately for us Plymouth have a match at Rotherham on Friday night. Rotherham surprisingly beat Millwall 2-1. So now it's up to us to do the same. Our fate is firmly in our hands. The final run in Millwall Home, Preston Away, Bristol City Away, Swansea Home, Birmingham Home and finally Ipswich Away. A tough run in and I really don't know how to think. Obviously the fat lady hasn't sung yet but I feel she's warming up.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
1-1 against a bottom team, season over.
Don't know why I bothered going in that weather.
Walsall at home next weekend, hrumph!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
1-1 against a bottom team, season over.
Don't know why I bothered going in that weather.
Walsall at home next weekend, hrumph!
Better than losing and you have nothing to play for.

Reactions: Lamont D