2023/24 Football Season.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
And it finishes 1-2 to Ipswich so that surely means promotion for them cos they won't lose against us on Saturday. Leeds will have to make do with a play off place.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Here we go with the final weekend for the Championship. We could upset Ipswich tomorrow by beating them and help our fellow Rivals(Leeds) get Auto promo but in all honesty I don't think that is going to happen.
@hankjam if your Scottish football is still going I hope it's a good weekend for your team.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Here we go with the final weekend for the Championship. We could upset Ipswich tomorrow by beating them and help our fellow Rivals(Leeds) get Auto promo but in all honesty I don't think that is going to happen.
@hankjam if your Scottish football is still going I hope it's a good weekend for your team.
Hoping you do the biz and give Leeds a helping hand, though they don't appear to want it if any of the recent games are anything to go by.

Final game of the season, at home to Partick Thistle.
Just looked at the form, one draw and then 4 wins... not sure I noticed that!!
Get given Championship cup, so hopefully the Ultras will stay off the pitch.
BBC Scotland tonight.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hoping you do the biz and give Leeds a helping hand, though they don't appear to want it if any of the recent games are anything to go by.

Final game of the season, at home to Partick Thistle.
Just looked at the form, one draw and then 4 wins... not sure I noticed that!!
Get given Championship cup, so hopefully the Ultras will stay off the pitch.
BBC Scotland tonight.
Yeah their form isn't exactly brilliant. Good luck with Partick.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Season well and truly over now apart from the Play off's. Ipswich beat us 2-0 so poor old Leeds face the play off's. Plymouth won too so Birmingham go down with us. Now we await the League 2 play offs and hope that Doncaster come up to join us. My hat goes off to Sheffield Wednesday who have played their hearts out and escaped relegation after a terrible start to the season. As for us well we have only won 9 games all season. Now we have the summer break in which to build a solid team and at least have a bash at getting back up. I hope it's not going to take 11 years to get back up like it did last time.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I enjoyed my visits to Field Mill, and a lad I knew from the youth club were I coached played and is now a coach there for Mansfield academy.
Never seen us win there.
Good atmosphere and the stands are decent as well.
Decent away end.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A well done to Bromley, who now have the chance to play in league two, first time ever.
A really great final, which went to penalties.