Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4451125d02e039f50a1ea78f658346ea.jpg

RosieLKH

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
But what was in the 'little dinner'? A little dinner of fish and spinach wouldn't do that to me, whereas a little spag bol would.

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
Have you checked that reading by giving your hands a wash and re testing?

D

Deleted member 308541

But what was in the 'little dinner'? A little dinner of fish and spinach wouldn't do that to me, whereas a little spag bol would.
I used to be good for that figure of 14.3, after eating 500 grams of oven baked chips and four slices of bread for a couple of chip sarnies.

Reactions: rayhigginson

rayhigginson

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.3 mmol/L b4 dinner and it’s was one of the chuck chicken in a bag jobs but I only have the chicken not the peppers n stuff and I have my chicken dryed out/crispy

archersuz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi Rayhigginson,

I would check out the number of carbs in the tortilla wraps. I suspect they are the culprit, but the only way to find out what works for you and what doesn't is to test individual components of a meal. I'm still trying to work out what spikes me in a home made chili con carne.

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.3 mmol/L b4 dinner and it’s was one of the chuck chicken in a bag jobs but I only have the chicken not the peppers n stuff and I have my chicken dryed out/crispy

So a dry piece of chicken and two small wraps. No more wraps for you then and you started a bit high before dinner too. You would have been better off with the vegetables!

rayhigginson

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Veg yuck! Just retested and now 12.7mmol/L had only very diluted orange barley water got mental headache and now going to bed! Thank guys and girls chat tomorrow hopefully with better BG.

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Veg yuck! Just retested and now 12.7mmol/L had only very diluted orange barley water got mental headache and now going to bed! Thank guys and girls chat tomorrow hopefully with better BG.

Sugar free I hope...

Persistent high blood sugars are likely to cause erectile dysfunction eventually, among other things, best advice I can give you is dump the carbs and get researching.

Kikeena_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Apparently damage is being done to out bodies above 7.7. Sooo annoying but worth staying under that.