3 Months On Lchf And I've Done It!!!!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay!!!!!! Brilliant very well done. I am a tad jealous, but very well done all the same :):D

Did your doctor ask how you have done this?

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
More than good, great. Keep going to give yourself an additional buffer, as diabetes looks for any excuse to make an unwelcome entrance. Another example of the power of food and person in harmony.

Reactions: Prem51

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yay!!!!!! Brilliant very well done. I am a tad jealous, but very well done all the same :):D

Did your doctor ask how you have done this?
Not spoken to Dr it was receptionist that rung with my results and she said my Dr could not believe the results in such a short time. Dr knows I was doing LCHF. The receptionist asked how I had done it so we may have another convert. My Dn is away till Monday but I'm sure she will ring me when she gets back.:happy:

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
More than good, great. Keep going to give yourself an additional buffer, as diabetes looks for any excuse to make an unwelcome entrance. Another example of the power of food and person in harmony.
Thanks for that @Mbaker I want at least another 2 stone off so will be carrying on:)

Reactions: Debandez and Prem51

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Fantastic achievement, well done. It feels great doesn't it? Like you I had similar results with LCHF diet only and am continuing as I would like to shift a bit more weight. I also can't see myself going back to filling my body with carbs, I have never felt so well. Celebrate in style.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent news @Terrytiddy
Well done indeed for such great numbers and in such a short time.
Even more congratulations for taking control of your health.

Fantail

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for that @Fantail. The help, advice and support from the members of this great group has helped me to achieve where I am today.:happy:
It is the best group Terrytiddy, I find it very helpful and supportive. Hopefully I will see steady improvement in my bs soon.
Congratulations again. What a wonderful achievement.

Reactions: Prem51

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Outstanding result on all counts. You have my nomination for"The biggest Loser", or whatever the equivalent award is in diabetes terms. Very well done.