8 Week Blood Sugar Diet DR Micheal Mosely

pms543

Has or is anyone following this particular diet?

Am reading his book right now and find it interesting indeed.

Think someone had mentioned this on another thread and I looked it up.

Don't think I will start it until I have spoke to my DN as trying to get my BGs in order as on meds right now but am eating low carb altho am thinking my portions need addressing!

Can't imagine not having a sweet tooth either lol....

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Don't think I will start it until I have spoke to my DN as trying to get my BGs in order as on meds right now but am eating low carb altho am thinking my portions need addressing!

There are several on the forum who have utilised the diet, with some success. Have a search around, and you should find those interesting too.

Good luck with it all.

Reactions: 2 people

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Adding this recent video of Michael Mosley and his GP wife at the Sydney Opera House:

Reactions: 4 people

leesil

Hi all
I have read the 8 week Blood sugar diet recipe book (which is new in Australia) and was wondering does anybody know if the calories listed on the side of the dishes are they per serve or for the whole i.e. 4 serves..
thank you
Warm Regards

cazy164

Type of diabetes
Type 2

I have this book too, I am trying the diet now, and finding it great. I went to Desmonds , diabetic course through NHS, I was very disappointed, they did not know anything about new research, and their advice was a bit rubbish.