A Hello and Thank You

SaddlerT2D

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post to say I have been lurking in these forums but not posting since my diagnosis 6 months ago. In December, my hba1c was 65. After diagnosis, I was lost and pretty scared with only a few leaflets for help.

I just got my first review results today. My hba1c is 31. 31! And I put this down to the knowledge, experience and inspiration of the people on this forum. Without knowing it, you taught me what I needed to know to manage my diabetes. I need to say thank you. Please, keep posting, replying and sharing as even without knowing it you guys are inspiring and improving lives.

Thank you from a happy diabetic :)

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
congratulations! that is great news. I always love hearing this type of news- slowly but surely the medical profession will have to catch up with the lived experience of those who turn their life around.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hi everyone! I just wanted to post to say I have been lurking in these forums but not posting since my diagnosis 6 months ago. In December, my hba1c was 65. After diagnosis, I was lost and pretty scared with only a few leaflets for help.

I just got my first review results today. My hba1c is 31. 31! And I put this down to the knowledge, experience and inspiration of the people on this forum. Without knowing it, you taught me what I needed to know to manage my diabetes. I need to say thank you. Please, keep posting, replying and sharing as even without knowing it you guys are inspiring and improving lives.

Thanks for the feedback and well done on taming the beast.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Excellent work! Well done and congratulations!

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great result well done you!
Stories like yours are what make many of us hang around here so its great to get some feedback.