A little support does the power of good

Numan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everyone, my first week back in the fold, had a **** 18 months in lockdown, let my diabetes get out of control, piled on the weight, and felt absolutely ****. After being told by the Nurse I needed to take back control I started back on low carbs, came on here, got some great supportive messages and feel so good now knowing I’m not alone. It’s good to talk, share your feelings and anxieties, and realise that I can do this. Even writing this feels good, I’ve written so many things on FB only to delete it as I knew no one would understand. I know people here will understand. So thank you for being here as my support. You’ve made a huge difference to me

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi everyone, my first week back in the fold, had a **** 18 months in lockdown, let my diabetes get out of control, piled on the weight, and felt absolutely ****. After being told by the Nurse I needed to take back control I started back on low carbs, came on here, got some great supportive messages and feel so good now knowing I’m not alone. It’s good to talk, share your feelings and anxieties, and realise that I can do this. Even writing this feels good, I’ve written so many things on FB only to delete it as I knew no one would understand. I know people here will understand. So thank you for being here as my support. You’ve made a huge difference to me
All the while, you're the one who's making the true difference. Hat's off to you.

Reactions: Numan

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
It's good to see you back again @Numan
Reading the post's on here keeps me on the straight and narrow and when I see how helpful and genuinely caring people are, it makes me realize that this world is not such a bad place after all

Reactions: Numan