Accu-Check Mobile & Linux

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,

I am an Accu-Check Mobile user and quite happy with the meter. When I have my annual check with my DSN she uploads to a corporate account of Diasend. I have a Diasend account too, but for me to upload I need to use Diasends Uploader which unfortunately only comes for Windows or iOS.

Any have any ideas how I can upload from the meter?

I have tried Wine (a windows emulator for Linux) without success. I thought there might be a facility to upload from a CSV file but can't find that anywhere.

I'm very close to committing to a Libre which will upload from the Android app, so if I can't find a solution that might push me to decide.

Thanks.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Interesting, but not the problem. I've had the meter since before the date on the example report in that article and did not have this issue anyway.

My problem is Diasend have a piece of software that uploads to their system from loads of different meters. Thing is it only runs on Windows or iOS. I want something that can run on Linux and either upload from the meter directly or a CSV dumped from the meter to the Linux machine.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Hi all,

I am an Accu-Check Mobile user and quite happy with the meter. When I have my annual check with my DSN she uploads to a corporate account of Diasend. I have a Diasend account too, but for me to upload I need to use Diasends Uploader which unfortunately only comes for Windows or iOS.

Any have any ideas how I can upload from the meter?

I have tried Wine (a windows emulator for Linux) without success. I thought there might be a facility to upload from a CSV file but can't find that anywhere.

I'm very close to committing to a Libre which will upload from the Android app, so if I can't find a solution that might push me to decide.

Thanks.
If you go Android check your phone is compatible first. Latest Google Pixel is Samsung Galaxy S8 is not.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Well, I've just discovered that Libreview gets updated from the App. Excellent presentation of the data, see my other post App V Reader.

Linux doesn't have any baring. The app does all the work, and any old browser will display it.

Excellent.