Accu-Chek 360 connection problems

Heyrehair

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Hi All,

We're having problems trying to get our 360 software to recognise the Accu-Chek Insight.

It worked a few weeks back when we were adjusting some levels etc and even worked earlier in the week when uploading to Diasend via the Smart Pix 2.

I've tried various USB cables and ports (Win10 Machine), and the handset tries to communicate, but just times out.

I've raised a case to Roche, but does anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks in advance

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yes - seen it loads of times. You need to wait until something is either clear on your PC screen or on the Smart Pix - but cannot remember what it was.

I never download now hence memory bit vague. Think it was the nurse at the hospital who downloads during each visit who showed me but for the life of me I cannot remember.

Stephen89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Again Alot Of Things
Im having the same issue as we speak? My Diasend works but not 360? Did you have any luck?

Heyrehair

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Restarted my PC and hooked up via USB without the smart pix. Also made sure that the diasend programme wasn't running. Worked last time without issue. I did keep tapping the handset when confirming the changes for upload to the pump so that the screen didn't time out. Also as an alternate method, I did get the Bluetooth to pair on the pump, but it was with intermittent success.

Deanc883

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Heyrehair,
to load 360 I first have to click on Accu-Chek 360 Connection Manager
This places a small lighthouse icon on my task bar.
I then click on 360 Diabetes Management System icon that’s on my home screen.
Once this has loaded I connect my meter via USB. When 4 arrows appear on meter I click on download device.

Hope this is clear enough to help.
Regards
Dean

Reactions: Heyrehair

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I just got my Insight handset to link to Diasend using the Smartpix 2 on my iMac - first time ever I've now got Dexcom, Fitbit and Pump all in one place :)