1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Accu-Chek 360 connection problems

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by Heyrehair, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Heyrehair

Heyrehair Parent · Active Member

Hi All,

We're having problems trying to get our 360 software to recognise the Accu-Chek Insight.

It worked a few weeks back when we were adjusting some levels etc and even worked earlier in the week when uploading to Diasend via the Smart Pix 2.

I've tried various USB cables and ports (Win10 Machine), and the handset tries to communicate, but just times out.

I've raised a case to Roche, but does anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks in advance

2. Chas C

Chas C Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Yes - seen it loads of times. You need to wait until something is either clear on your PC screen or on the Smart Pix - but cannot remember what it was.

I never download now hence memory bit vague. Think it was the nurse at the hospital who downloads during each visit who showed me but for the life of me I cannot remember.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Stephen89

Stephen89 Type 1 · Member

Im having the same issue as we speak? My Diasend works but not 360? Did you have any luck?

4. Heyrehair

Heyrehair Parent · Active Member

Restarted my PC and hooked up via USB without the smart pix. Also made sure that the diasend programme wasn't running. Worked last time without issue. I did keep tapping the handset when confirming the changes for upload to the pump so that the screen didn't time out. Also as an alternate method, I did get the Bluetooth to pair on the pump, but it was with intermittent success.

5. Deanc883

Deanc883 Type 1 · Member

Hi Heyrehair,
    to load 360 I first have to click on Accu-Chek 360 Connection Manager
    This places a small lighthouse icon on my task bar.
    I then click on 360 Diabetes Management System icon that’s on my home screen.
    Once this has loaded I connect my meter via USB. When 4 arrows appear on meter I click on download device.

Hope this is clear enough to help.
    Regards
    Dean

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chas C

Chas C Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I just got my Insight handset to link to Diasend using the Smartpix 2 on my iMac - first time ever I've now got Dexcom, Fitbit and Pump all in one place :)

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook