Accu Chek Insight handset swap

Heyrehair

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all,

Our daughter's Insight handset is being replaced as the screen got damaged.

Does anyone know if you can use the 360 software to do a full copy of the old config onto the new handset? Much like you would when configuring a new mobile phone.

Or is there a lot of manual reconfiguration to get it operational with the same time blocks, ratios etc?

Thanks in advance.

fozzie84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm pretty sure you can use the software for at least some of this. I haven't had to copy the whole lot, but I have saved basal profiles as a file with the software which I assume you can then retrieve onto the device if needed.

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Try calling AccuCheck and ask them for the instructions, I had to replace my pump last summer and it was very easy - there was no need to download anything just repair to the handset, hopefully the reverse is the same.

vic hill

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
my last update for a handset 2 MONTHS AGO..
THE CD LASEST VERSION IS AS FOLLOWS 2.2.3.THAT WAS FOR ACCU-CHEK SPIRIT think may be the same for insight
BUT I HAS PROBLEMS WILL INCORRECT RATIO so i phoned them they are great at helping on tech issue
long time back 5 years ago had tech chap on the phone for 90 mins yes ninety min to sort out aprogram and i managered with help to take of progarms and add new one s and he was from germany
good luck vic

jimbocolvie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
All the data is stored on the pump, when you pair the handset to the pump the data should be there! This is what happened to me!

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
All the data is stored on the pump, when you pair the handset to the pump the data should be there! This is what happened to me!

Must also be duplicated in the handset - I had to swap my pump last year and it was so easy, just had to pair and make few minor adjustments and I was away again. The Accucheck helpline were very helpful.