Advertising!!!!

Stringboy

I am constantly getting emails from companies promising a cure.
Is there anyway of knowing which ones are just after your money and the ones that might actually help.
It’s very disappointing to get this type of information pushed at you knowing most are just rip offs. But somewhere in the back of your mind you feel there may just be a chance.
One arrived this morning.
View attachment 34492
Thanks
PeteM

Attachments

• IMG_4821.jpg
    IMG_4821.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If they are unsolicited then delete or mark them as spam..?
I doubt you'll miss the magic bullet by deleting spam e-mil.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am constantly getting emails from companies promising a cure.
Is there anyway of knowing which ones are just after your money and the ones that might actually help.
It’s very disappointing to get this type of information pushed at you knowing most are just rip offs. But somewhere in the back of your mind you feel there may just be a chance.
One arrived this morning.
View attachment 34492
Thanks
PeteM
If they start with your imminent death, delete them sight unseen. Scare tactics usually go with snake oil. There's a bunch of supplements and the like that can help with fatty liver etc (zinc, selenium, vitamin b complex), which in turn would help with the T2, somewhat, and CBD oil can lower your bloodsugars a little, garlic and I think it was milk thistle lower cholesterol, etc etc... And that information is available for free on the internet. With Dr. Eric Berg or elsewhere. But it's all basically not very, you know.... It can't be depended upon to cure anything, though it can assist in treatment. With T2, the best route to follow is a diet, maybe medication, and in case of a non-functioning pancreas insulin. In T1, insulin really is the only option not to kick the bucket. That's it.

That's all.

There's no cure. Just treatment.

It's enough to have to cope with, without people trying to break your bank.

Reactions: Robbity