advice

diabethick

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
always at the doctors and hospital
I have nephropathy have no feeling in both feet to my knees and have mussel wastage weakening of my limbs , i take my dog for a walk every morning and every evening and in the sandwell area in the west midlands the refuge collectors are extremely incompetent in the job that they do on the 23/11/2017 because of the way the refuge collectors throw the wheelie bins back as i was manoeuvring around them on my scooter i got trapped between a wheelie bin and a wall the wheelie bin wheel went across my ankle cutting my ankle and because i suffer from cellulitis i went up my gps same day they tell me me they are concerned about my ankle , as my foot has been broken know for 4 years and will not heal i have other problems with my foot and i never heal like people who don't have diabetes now because the refuge company have admitted liability i have also been told by the refuge company i cant take my dog for a walk the way i take him every morning and every evening of the week i am also being questioned why my skin doesn't heal like other people what they are offering me in compensation is not agreeable with me know they have started to using bully boy tac tics through a solicitors called DWF LLP Manchester they had a social worker contact me 2 police officers and my Doctors just because i said they have pushed me to my limit can anyone give me advice on how to Handel this please.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry to hear of your accident and subsequent problems following on from it. I would suggest you need a solicitor’s help? Maybe approach Citizens Advice Bureau first to see if they can recommend one.

Reactions: dbr10

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have nephropathy have no feeling in both feet to my knees and have mussel wastage weakening of my limbs , i take my dog for a walk every morning and every evening and in the sandwell area in the west midlands the refuge collectors are extremely incompetent in the job that they do on the 23/11/2017 because of the way the refuge collectors throw the wheelie bins back as i was manoeuvring around them on my scooter i got trapped between a wheelie bin and a wall the wheelie bin wheel went across my ankle cutting my ankle and because i suffer from cellulitis i went up my gps same day they tell me me they are concerned about my ankle , as my foot has been broken know for 4 years and will not heal i have other problems with my foot and i never heal like people who don't have diabetes now because the refuge company have admitted liability i have also been told by the refuge company i cant take my dog for a walk the way i take him every morning and every evening of the week i am also being questioned why my skin doesn't heal like other people what they are offering me in compensation is not agreeable with me know they have started to using bully boy tac tics through a solicitors called DWF LLP Manchester they had a social worker contact me 2 police officers and my Doctors just because i said they have pushed me to my limit can anyone give me advice on how to Handel this please.

Sorry to hear about your terrible experience. I know, in my area, they leave the wheelie bins all over the pavement, causing a real problem for people trying to get past them. In addition to what @Rachox suggested, I wonder if you should contact your MP and complain to Sandwell Council about the service provider.