after life

Pura Vida

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Two ladies in their after life

1st woman: Hi! Wanda. Wonderful to see you here.

2nd woman: Hi! Sylvia. Didn't expect to see you here so soon. Hey, how'd you die?

1st woman: Oh ... I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible! I am sooo sorry.
1st woman: It wasn't so bad. Really. After I quit massively shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?
2nd woman: Well, I died of a massive heart attack. I had suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den, watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened then?

2nd woman: I was so sure that there was another woman in the house, somewhere, that I started running madly all over the house looking. Looking. Looking. I ran up into the attic and searched everywhere, opened every carton and trunk, under clothing, everywhere, then ran down into the basement. Then I went madly through every closet, the shower, checked under all of the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere at least twice but finally became so utterly exhausted that I just keeled over with a massive heart attack and died.

1st woman: Gee ... Too bad you didn't look into the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

AOh14GgLjAoodPMIw88gbo6mwrKtST4Q0J-s0r9T7y1j=s40