Ahh !! found out by a forum member.

Gratope

Dislikes
Snobs, PC brigade ( Stupid rules and regs )
:? :wink: :wink: Hi Guys, was reading through a thread entitled " Blood Glucose strips refused by GP " Viviennem posted a link " Parliament.uk " so that we could find a paticular member if we wanted to. Very well done viviennem I am found out ! ( Check out the names in the Lords section carefully. ) :oops: :wink: :oops: :wink:

Edited by myself. Sorry this post is in wrong section. It should have been in General chat. GT

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Are you boasting or complaining, m'lord? :lol:

And if that's really who you are - please use your influence to keep us poor Type 2s in prescribed glucose test strips. If we all lose control because we can't get our test strips (and let's face it, the State Pension won't cover those!) it's going to cost the NHS much more in treating our complications!

Who speaks for Health in the Lords?

How many Lords are diabetic, and would they be willing to 'out' themselves about it?

If you stick your head above the parapet, you'll get lobbied! :wink: :lol:

Viv 8)

Gratope

Dislikes
Snobs, PC brigade ( Stupid rules and regs )
:lol: :lol: I wish it was viviennem, I have tried and tried to find out if this person is a relative, I have sent e-mails trying to find out about diabetic Lords, I have sent e-mails asking about the difference in regions concerning test strips. ( I'm sure there must be a relation between us, don't think there are a lot of Topes ) So far no answers. Hmmm, The Lord who speaks for Health ? Will try and find out.

M'Lord !! Love it. Thanks viiennem. :roll: :roll: