All Natural Foot Cream for Diabetics

Coyler

I have been asked to give some information on a 100% Natural total foot care cream that my Grandson (a type 1 Diabetic) uses. It is called Pedisalve and has been developed by Dr Maria McGee from a company based in my hometown of Derry, Northern Ireland. Marble Hill has supported my daughter in her fundraising activities locally for the NI branch of Diabetes UK. They have now given her a special Voucher Code for her to pass on that will give any Diabetic a very generous 20% off when purchasing PediSalve from their website at http://www.marblehillonline.co.uk by entering the code ‘diabetesni’ at checkout. Normal RRP is only £9.99

The cream was recommended by my grandson’s podiatrist and we have found that it keeps his feet in great condition. My daughter Claire raised a lot of money last year mostly from local companies like Marble Hill and she is already planning her fundraising activities for 2013 her son Tyrese is only 9yrs old but does not remember a life without diabetes which he was diagnosed with when he was just 5yrs old