Amaretto cheesecake -- where did it go??

equipoise

Help! There was a recipe for prune and amaretto cheesecake a few weeks ago on the forum. I finally got the ingredients together and now I can't find the recipe. Search function doesn't pick it up. Can anyone remember and find a link to the thread? Otherwise I will have bought my amaretto in vain...

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think you may have found another upgrade bug concerning the search option. I've added it to the bug fix thread. I tried a couple of searches I've done before as well and the results are miniscule by comparison to what they would have been before the changes.

MikeTurin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've read amaretto... may I suggest an interesting recipe from Piedmont?

Stuffed peaches with amaretto (for 4-6 servings)

ingredients:

• 80 gr macaroons
• 10 g butter
• 10 grams of cocoa powder
• 70 grams of dark chocolate
• 6 ripe, firm peaches
• 1-2 tablespoons rum (optional)
• 2 egg yolks
• 20 grams of stevia
METHOD

Wash the peaches, dry them and cut them in half, remove the core with the help of a knife or a teaspoon.
With the help of a teaspoon, dig slightly peaches all around where there was the crux, put the pulp obtained in a bowl.
Mash the pulp of the peaches.
Crumble the macaroons and mount the egg yolks with stevia.
Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir, add the amaretti powder, cocoa powder, chopped chocolate, the peach pulp and rum.
Fill the hole in the peach halves with the mixture of macaroons and chocolate and place them, close to each other in a greased baking tray lined with baking paper.
Place peaches in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.

Serve well chilled.