Amazon Plants Cure Type 2??

jimd

I am in Ecuador learning about the traditional medicine here, and one of the healers told me he could treat diabetes so people no longer needed to take insulin. I´m working on getting some testimonies from some people he has treated, but at this point have no substantiation for his claim. If I do get some positive comments from his prior patients, would the people in this forum be interested in knowing more about it, and if so, is this the correct place to post it?

While researching this, I learned of another treatment available in Iquitos, Peru, that uses a drink made of 5 plants from the jungle. He says they has successfully treated over 100 people, and have legal documents (legal in Peru) stating that the patients had diabetes, and no longer need to take insulin. Would anyone be interested in knowing more about this?

For both treatments you would need to go to their respective countries.

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Don't think I will bother thanks.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Miracle cures ? No, don't think so. I'm with you Graham.

Jay3109

Goodness me no. Reminds me of some quack 'doctor' who was peddling a cure for cancer based on some foul weed. He was eventually convicted of fraud and put away for a good long time in the States. Sadly several people had already died after being taken in, told to stop their meds (as it 'interfered' with his 'treatment' ) and paying stupid sums of money

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Jim,

There are quacks all over the world who claim to have found the cure for diabetes, and have usually got rich because there are too many people who are desperate enough to buy their products. For a type 1 diabetic (which I presume you must be as you use an insulin pump) the pancreas is not capable of producing insulin, and no "medicine" in the world is going to change that fact.

If ever someone found a natural product that was of any real benefit don't you thing the world's drug companies would buy up the rights so that they could patent it and make yet more billions out of us?

Edited by Dennis: PS should have said please don't post any details because we will simply remove them.