Anniversary results

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
Well had a first thing in morning result of 4.9 this morning. Don’t think I’ve ever woken up that low before.

Just now had a 4.6 (ate breakfast about 8am now 12.30 ish)!!

I’m going to start entering the results somewhere so even if hba1c says something I can show dr!!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well had a first thing in morning result of 4.9 this morning. Don’t think I’ve ever woken up that low before.

I’m going to start entering the results somewhere so even if hba1c says something I can show dr!!

What did you have for breakfast, and did you wash your hands, then test again? It's amazing how a little bit of something on a finger can cause havoc!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

What did you have for breakfast, and did you wash your hands, then test again? It's amazing how a little bit of something on a finger can cause havoc!

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes

The 4.9 was straight a going to toilet when I woke up. The second is just got home do yes both fine clean,

They would t be that low if something on them would they?

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The 4.9 was straight a going to toilet when I woke up. The second is just got home do yes both fine clean,

Normally it would show higher than expected if you had something on your fingers.

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Well done something is obviously working

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Sorry Cana - Those are good numbers. I actually misread your post, thinking your second result was 12.3, so you can probably understand my questions now!

Perhaps I should clean my glasses. :)

Reactions: woollygal