Any Diabetics in Norwich/Norfolk?

K

Kat100

Most days suit me, but I still find the "city" too scary lol. So unless someone wants to meet me in Anglia Square & perhaps walk with me into city, then I'll be a billy no mates & be in Anglia Square on my own lol xx
We can't have that....no way.....all have a think, I know I can't walk far in the city, and anglia square to far for me, what about London street, that could be in the middle???? Thoughts welcome....x

K

Kat100

Yes me to I live in Hethersett.
Let's plan to meet later in the year, I just get on the bus to the city, would love to meet up, I am a few miles from Dunston Hall....
I don't live in the hall though ;) lol
I don't know how to pm you yet......
Would middle of February suit you ???
X

Sarah69

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anything healthy!
Shame it's not Dunstan Hall! Yes mid feb is fine for me but id like to meet smartlady aswel, so we need to sort sum thing out for the 3 of us.

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

Shame it's not Dunstan Hall! Yes mid feb is fine for me but id like to meet smartlady aswel, so we need to sort sum thing out for the 3 of us.
Yes we should all meet made a suggestion for London street, was thinking Jarrolds, waiting for smartlady to get back, trying to think of a way round this .......there must be a way, great for us all to meet up....
But if you can get to anglia square go and meet up, I will never walk that far....you should meet smartlady if you can....
It maybe hard all getting together, but we will try....x

K

Kat100

We can't have that....no way.....all have a think, I know I can't walk far in the city, and anglia square to far for me, what about London street, that could be in the middle???? Thoughts welcome....x
Still trying to think of a way for us all to meet for that coffee x