Anyone had flu jab i did

• Thread starter Deleted member 538891
  • Start Date

Ceppo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Last Saturday for me. Immediate irritation around the site. Hot red and irritated. Swelling abating now 5 days later. Very tired with sniffles. Now I do seem to be an odd one out....

JAT1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Without a court order it would be illegal to force medication or vaccinations on to anyone, so I guess that means we must welcome it.
Even though it's illegal to force people to surrender to the vax, here in Canada more and more employers are forcing vaccination (starting with our gov't) if you want to keep your job (even if you work from home). I never had a flu shot and never will, likewise, no way in hell will I take the covid experiment. Down with big money! Sorry for the rant, but freedom matters.

Jollymon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Not having good chocolate, and not cycling
I did mine. Flu has had me in the hospital multiple times. If I do this simple shot, and if it reduces that risk then okay- I’ll do it.

There is no “freedom” if you’re too sick to enjoy it.

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Had mine at local pharmacy yesterday afternoon, went straight back to work, Peleton after work, feel fine, blood sugar went up while waiting for it but back to normal straight after

Jollymon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Not having good chocolate, and not cycling
Had mine at local pharmacy yesterday afternoon, went straight back to work, Peleton after work, feel fine, blood sugar went up while waiting for it but back to normal straight after

Stress will increase bs in preparing it for “fight or flight”. Your body doesn’t understand it has diabetes, so the chemicals your body releases for fight or flight affect your numbers.

I know it’s difficult to stay calm at all times. But it will help your numbers.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Apparently Tesco are now qualified to give medical advice!
Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 15.56.22.png

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tesco, at their instore pharmacies, have been doing flu jabs for years. And blood drawing for blood tests, and other vaccinations.

I dislike being told what to do by anyone especially a supermarket "customer engagement" employee...
They were told where to go.. needless to say.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I dislike being told what to do by anyone especially a supermarket "customer engagement" employee...
They were told where to go.. needless to say.
They are not giving medical advice, they're advertising products, no different from advertising other products you definitely don't want.
Looks like you subscribed to their emails, just hit that unsuscribe button and stay on topic please.

Further off topic reactions will be deleted.

Reactions: lucylocket61

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have had the flu jab many times with no problems this year however I have muscle pain, joints pain headache and nausia I am unsure as to why I have reacted to this one when I have never done so before.
Oddly I normally get a reaction like mild flu, but this year had a sore arm for a couple of weeks and nothing else.