anyone have similar problem?.

static192

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If i drink lemonade or any sugary drinks my sugar doesnt rise also if i eat foods such as pasta oats or most foods nothing happens to my sugar level at all tryed changing my diet trying to eat healthier foods including banana as snacks and other foods also it dont affect seems like im eating nothing. it does raise my sugar level when i eat food like bread also i feel bloated most time if i eat. im going docs soon incase anyone asks has anyone got similar issue at all how are they coping with this type of problem. aswell i find that i have to force my self to go urinate as i never get the feeling to go urinate literally never feel urge to go toilet for p and aswell never feel hungry what so ever even if i have a empty stomach iv been having all these problens past 1half years and it never happened over time just suddenly.

Last edited:

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
as a type 1 you are fortunate that sugary drinks don't raise your BG -- but also unfortunate if you were needing to recover from a hypo -- a sugary drink ( like coke ) is one of the better hypo treatments