Anyone having major Libre 2 problems?

Brookemurph

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,

is anyone else having issue after issue with libre 2 the past few weeks?
I’m on my third sensor in two weeks and I think it’s failing now too! It’s reading high above 12 when I’m under 10 on finger prick.
the previous two had similar issues too. One sent me an error message through the app and completely stopped working

Yaya10_10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No, it is working fine for me.
Apart from sometimes not sticking nicely.

But the difference reading because of the time lagbetween the fingure bricks and the sensor

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The best is to call the Freestyle helpline. Keep notes on when there is a big difference between finger prick and sensor measure. When you call them, they usually ask for some numbers and they ask to send the failing sensor back -- they send you a new one for free.

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. You have to accept that the Libre and finger-prick tests will give different results. The FP tester is only +/- 15% accurate and the Libre has it's own variability. All my Libres read higher than my meter. The value in using the Libre is to see trends and have early warnings to take action

chrisy62

Type of diabetes
LADA
I’ve no end of trouble with mine, stopping before the due date I’ve been on them since March and had to send back 8 so far either not sticking or failing to keep to time dates. Abbotts have been very good about it in sending me new ones. I can’t use the patches that go around them as I’m allergic to them, now I use the surgical see through tape that seems to keep them on and no allergic reaction. I’m hoping when the new Glucomen sensor comes out in September I will go over to that. As it sounds much better with no needle or glue or waste as the attachment is reusable