Appeal for a few more Who Are They players please.

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Whelks,winkles... All crustaceous seafood except prawns. Can't do crab.lobster or scallops.
Don't like the way they are killed and cooked. Save our Scallops. SOS !!!
Also HATE evaporated milk.
Morning all.

I am a regular on a fine game called Who Are They created by Wee Willie in April 2013.

Willie is a bit unwell at the moment and has let it to us regular players to carry on 'til he is well enough to return.

Willie used to put a piccy up. Of a famous person of any sort, Either when young or old.

Then we used to guess (or try to) and when the winner was announced they got a virtual award.

We have been carrying on for about 6 months and although we have a few regulars we could do with a few more.

I know the thread gets lots of views so some of you know how the game is played.

The main difference now is that the winner posts the next piccy up.

Instructions will be given if you don't know how to upload a piccy.

It is a highly addictive game and it very enjoyable. The main tools I use are Google and Wiki.

There are a few rules. You HAVE to have a sense of humour as there is a lot of light hearted banter flying around. Also keep it running smoothly. It's no good posting a piccy up and disappearing as it holds the game up. I am on my lappy most of the day so it's easy for me. Plus you have to put the next piccy up if you win. You can always pass this on to someone else if you want, I didn't have a clue about uploading piccys and I think Squire Fulwood helped me and now I can do it with my eyes shut. Then I looked for 'awards' on Google and saved lots of cups and 2nd prizes as each correct guess usually requires an award.

I hope it's ok to post this. Until Wee Wiliie returns we will carry on regardless. We just could do with a few more players.

Come in and have a look. If you decide it's not for you that's fine. Ex players are also welcome.

Reactions: 2 people

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
I did this some time ago, got a lot of lookers but no takers. People worry about how to find and post images, which is such a shame. As instructions have been posted. Come on people it would be lovely to get some more people in.
Hugs Opal.x

Reactions: 2 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I can't play ... I'm really quite far removed from the world of celebs I'm afraid ... never been into films old or modern so useless.