Are there any symptoms when sudden blood sugar rises?

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Hi all, Happy day
My question is very clear. I hope that someone will share with me about his experience
Diabetes symptoms are known almost all diabetics
But these symptoms may disappear when the patient controls the rate of diabetes for a long time
But this certainly will not prevent the sudden rise in blood sugar after eating a large amount of carbohydrates.
My question is as follows
What do you feel when your blood sugar More than his habit

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Intolerance, selfishness, rice pudding
Hi all, Happy day
My question is very clear. I hope that someone will share with me about his experience
Diabetes symptoms are known almost all diabetics
But these symptoms may disappear when the patient controls the rate of diabetes for a long time
But this certainly will not prevent the sudden rise in blood sugar after eating a large amount of carbohydrates.
My question is as follows
What do you feel when your blood sugar More than his habit
Hi @HICHAM_T2 The most common sympton I would experience when I was a Type1 would be very bad attacks of diarrhoea and foul tasting belches. I would feel extra trembly as though I had too much Adrenaline. All this would stop once my sugar came down to a good and consistent level. Hope this helps!

Reactions: HICHAM_T2

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Before diagnosis, my symptoms were the long list typical of endocrine conditions. Most of which I unaware that I had.
After diagnosis, and getting really good control of my blood glucose levels, my hypo/hyper awareness became very acute.
So if I now come out of ketosis or my blood glucose levels rise or lower out of normal or near normal range, then the symptoms even though they are not as severe, start.
Typically, headache behind the eyes, sweating, trembling, blurred vision. My body starts to ache, anxiety levels go up, I get dizzy, disoriented and tired. My energy levels dip, and I go really hungry.
I'm so glad, that I don't often go out of ketosis!

Hope this helps.