Are you taking a new Type 2 Drug?

Mike123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've recently started Forxiga, which is hopefully going to help with weight loss- which is one of its side effects. I'm on 2 insulin types as well, and take that many pills for other stuff, I rattle! I've had a stent fitted in May
I've started on this it can reduce blood pressure so make you feel light headed on occassions

Deespee23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
With all respect, this is the Daily Mail we are supposedly helping - just wondering how they are going to twist it into an "Eastern European immigrants have used all our NHS insulin so everyone else has to use dangerous new drugs to cope" type headline - and then use this as a justification for getting rid of the NHS!

Rav

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I was on combined metformin / canogliflazine, worked wonders was able to reduce my lantus from 40 units to 20, lost a lot of tummy fat, then the thrush sets in, tried to kill it off with fluconazale which also worked, then within a few days it would be back, so what's the lesser, I gave up the cano in the end, now back on novo and lantus, Doc wants me to try trulicity too. Lets see