AUDIO INSTRUCTIONS ON PUMPS???

KATY1

Dislikes
CRUELTY AND ALL ISMS.CONTROL FREAKS AND BULLIES.
GOSSIPS AND BAD SWEARING.
Hello.
My name is Katy and i have made a few posts of my own else where on this site, but i was just wondering if anyone knows if any insulin pumps have Audio these days. As im partially sighted, this would be a big help to me.
Thank you, Katy1
:?

jopar

No voice audio only bleeps for verious alarms or actions... And vibration function for alarms, which you can use both with or without the aduio bleep..

KATY1

Dislikes
Hello Jopar,
Thank you for your quick reply. Would you know if the beeps do differ for differant alarm reasons, or do all the alarms sound the same?
Thank you,
Katy1 x

MushyPeaBrain

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello :)

Not sure about other pumps but on the Animas 2020 you can compose and upload your own tunes for alarms so you could make the alarms very different depending on your needs.

KATY1

Dislikes
Hello again Mushy pea.
This pump sounds just what i need. Hope you dont mind me asking but are there any down sides to it?
Thank you,
Katy1

Unicornz

KATY1 said:
Hello Jopar,
Thank you for your quick reply. Would you know if the beeps do differ for differant alarm reasons, or do all the alarms sound the same?
Thank you,
Katy1 x

I have the Medtronic Paradigm Veo and all the alarms sound the same on there so I don't think that one would be of much help to you sadly :?