Balanitis in Men.

Al60733

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am at the doctors soon. I think I’m gonna need antibiotics. I’ve had the tablet and the cream. It just keeps coming back. It’s getting me down now. No matter what I eat or how clean I keep my penis. Which I do anyway. But it just comes back with a vengeance. Sex is off the table and as been for a while now cos of it. Really getting sick of it.

Colin of Kent

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Serious question: Can anyone offer comment on the effect of wearing a kilt in respect to this issue?

Ricky 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Serious question: Can anyone offer comment on the effect of wearing a kilt in respect to this issue?
Sorry cant help you there but will say after the creal and anyibiotics
Hi today I was given the results of the swab it showed an infection when cultured so I was give antibiotics one twice a day for seven days they were called Ciprofloxacin 500mg will post after a week if they work.. also prior to this was given
Hydrocortisone 1% / Miconazole 2% cream after a short while that gave me relief of the itching hope this helps anyone else who is having a similar issue.

Good news after the antibiotics Ciprofloxacin 500mg I have been clear for a week or just over now thank god.. just hope it stays like that by the way it developed into a urinary tract infection made my kidneys ache a bit..

Ricky 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry cant help you there but will say after the creal and anyibiotics

Good news after the antibiotics Ciprofloxacin 500mg I have been clear for a week or just over now thank god.. just hope it stays like that by the way it developed into a urinary tract infection made my kidneys ache a bit..

Just had to go back to the doctors this evening as kidneys still hurting bad they tested a urine sample still got UTI so on another course of antibiotics Trimethoprim for seven days still no itchy willy anymore so far..