batteries need recharghing

puds

I am anew member recently diaganosed ! Although this is just another chronic illness to add to my others I find that keeping body mind &spirit complete is the key to combating the angers frustration etc that are experienced! We all need to find away of doing this and as I am an outdoor preson for me the Moutains of Snowdonia or the Lakes or even the short ride to the Dales with my taize music and the scenery peace and fresh air does refresh the batteries!
The other created by my full time carer is retail therapy not actually spending but window shopping and a nice lunch out! We all need dreams and hope to survive. anyway sorry but feeling the need for muncies breakfast time so singing off Puds

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
puds said:
I am anew member recently diaganosed ! Although this is just another chronic illness to add to my others I find that keeping body mind &spirit complete is the key to combating the angers frustration etc that are experienced! We all need to find away of doing this and as I am an outdoor preson for me the Moutains of Snowdonia or the Lakes or even the short ride to the Dales with my taize music and the scenery peace and fresh air does refresh the batteries!
The other created by my full time carer is retail therapy not actually spending but window shopping and a nice lunch out! We all need dreams and hope to survive. anyway sorry but feeling the need for muncies breakfast time so singing off Puds
I agree, Puds, especially your last comment - singing off.

I do a lot of singing - in church & around the house*. I sing in 2 choirs, & am considering joining a third, after we heard them sing Haydn's "Creation."

* My music room is the loft, so I don't disturb my wife.