Been Told What I Think Is A Bit Not Bad.....

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
is actually quite bad :/

I spoke to head of student support today, I've been having some problems with my coursework, I wont bore you with the detail's, they are lengthy and I don't have the energy for it to be frank.

I've doing alright but I have been worried lately that due to crude going on right now my work is suffering for it. and I WILL NOT take the chance that I might screw this up.

But we discussed having the safety net of an extension IF I need it and the lady was really nice and supportive. I told her I felt really bad because I felt like I was just whining and making excuses and she seemed pretty shocked which I didn't really understand because with what is going on I don't think it's that bad or much of an excuse, I've been through worse but apparently what I think of as a bit not bad is actually quite worrying!

I was surprised to be honest.

But yeah just needed to blurb about it.

I'm a wee bit concerned that maybe I need to sit down and really think about how I prioritise and look at new ways of sorting and organising myself personally. I know what I need to do, I have a PLAN, it's just bumps in the road are very annoying!

anyways things will turn out ok :)

eventually :)!

Reactions: 2 people

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
thanks Mo :) It'll be fine, i'm just whinging a bit. I can do the work, I AM doing the work it's just a bit WHA right now but personal isn't the same as important, just need to learn to switch my brain off at Uni :)

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
I'm a wee bit concerned that maybe I need to sit down and really think about how I prioritise and look at new ways of sorting and organising myself personally. I know what I need to do, I have a PLAN, it's just bumps in the road are very annoying!

anyways things will turn out ok :)

eventually :)!
You HAVE A PLAN! hopefully you won't have to use it but you WILL have that safety net. Good luck!