1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Being told to die

Discussion in 'Children & Teens' started by W.bubble13, Mar 28, 2018.

1. W.bubble13

W.bubble13 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I’m still being told to vie but now these boys seen to think they can touch me and invade my personal space. The teacher great me yell at the boys but did nothing at all to stop them. And I swear to god there going to get a slap the next time they lay a finger on me and the police will be involved

• Hug Hug x 1
  2. Resurgam

Resurgam Type 2 (in remission!) · Expert

Perhaps it might be a good idea to make a record of these incidents - times, dates, places and who is involved - and give copies to your teacher, head teacher, and the police - in my experience boys who get away with physical stuff once or twice become really dangerous. When you show the record to a teacher or headmaster ask them to sign it to say that they have seen it - so if anything further happens you have evidence of their inaction.
    Do not slap the boys - you might get badly hurt or worse - but if you are grabbed and they try to drag you away assume that you are in mortal danger and bite, scream, kick, gouge - anything to escape.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook