Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Liars
Morning all,

Happy New Year!

I'm looking to get an app on my mobile to log my BG levels, rather than a paper diary. Any recommendations?

A

asparagusp

I use neither. My diary which I designed in Word is on my MacBook Pro. The beauty here is that you can add comments easily.

Reactions: kimrooney89

billiz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
S health is best mostly on Samsung new phones comes preinstalled. U can also use for step count n running etc

kimrooney89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Liars
S health is best mostly on Samsung new phones comes preinstalled. U can also use for step count n running etc
@billiz I have the s6 so this is already on my phone, I use the step counter and activity monitor - never thought to use it to log my BG levels too. Thanks!

DM500

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not sure if it assists but when I was diagnosed I used 'My fitness pal' It worked well for recording all food/exercise and I put my meter readings in the notes bit.
It was not specifically for diabetics so there may be better apps.
It's free !

deborabaratto

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos and hypers
I really like MySugr- they have a lot of options for example you can log your basal doses, if you're feeling angry or upset, if your period is coming, temporary basal dose, it's awesome! The only downside is that some of the options are only available in the paid version - 1,49 dollar a month. But in my opinion its worth it.
Hope it helped :)