1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Best belt for running?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Exercise and Sport' started by Elizabeth Barlett, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Elizabeth Barlett

Elizabeth Barlett Type 2 · Member

Hi! I was wondering what everyone feels is the best belt to run with and have it not bounce around. I want it small, but able to hold my dexcom, ultramini, strips, tabs, and some chomps. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. Juicyj

Juicyj Type 1 · Moderator
    Staff Member

You can purchase a running belt from any fitness store which will carry your gear securely around your waist.

3. LittleGreyCat

LittleGreyCat Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Don't forget the water! :)

4. Diakat

Diakat Type 1 · Moderator
    Staff Member

@Elizabeth Barlett just checking - your profile says T2 and diet only. Is that right?

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Spibelts are great. I use a double pocket one to hold my phone on one side, sweets, keys, tissues in the other.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook