1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Best control ever

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by Biekmas83, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Biekmas83

Biekmas83 Type 1 · Active Member

[​IMG]So I thought I would share my last set of libre results. I have never had a hba1c below 7. But with the help of the libre I am on track for drastic improvement. In 25 years of having diabetes and average hba1c results of 7-8% I can finally see where the problems were. Not only that but the small adjustments have drastically improved my control. (just need to keep it going!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 Biekmas83, Apr 14, 2018 at 7:00 AM
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. Brunneria

Brunneria Other · Guru

That is brilliant!
    The Libre transformed my blood glucose management too :D

3. Biekmas83

Cant share the photo. Any advice?

4. Brunneria

Brunneria Other · Guru

How are you trying to upload the photo?

5. Biekmas83

Link or upload. Says file too big. Link doesn't share.

6. Brunneria

Brunneria Other · Guru

If the file is too big, try saving it as a smaller version (fewer Mb) and then try again.

Alternatively, try uploading it to a third party image hosting site (I use Postimage because it is free, but there are others out there) and then you can put a link into your forum post which accesses the image at the hosting site. The image is automatically resized to suit the forum.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Biekmas83

Do you happen to know which link to post?

8. Brunneria

Brunneria Other · Guru

Confession time: when I started posting pics on the forum, it took me ages to work out how. I just kept copying and pasting the different links into the post until one of them worked. :D

The reason I like Postimage (apart from it being free) is that it offers you half a dozen different links, each clearly labelled ‘for forums’ ‘for thumbnail image’ or ‘for email’ and so on.

I have used photobucket and a couple of others too, so they all offer a similar service, although some charge.

9. Antje77

Antje77 LADA · Moderator
    Staff Member

I sometimes upload them to facebook (in a chat with someone when I don't want to post there). Facebook shrinks the picture and I can then post it on here. Definitely not the easiest way, but hey, it works :p

10. LooperCat

LooperCat Type 1 · Expert

I use an app called Vintique, it gives you the option of saving with a small enough file size for here. I started using it because I like the filter effects, so this was an added bonus.

Well done on those graphs, btw - Libre has been a game changer for me too :)

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook