Best control ever

Biekmas83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
20180414_065152.jpg
So I thought I would share my last set of libre results. I have never had a hba1c below 7. But with the help of the libre I am on track for drastic improvement. In 25 years of having diabetes and average hba1c results of 7-8% I can finally see where the problems were. Not only that but the small adjustments have drastically improved my control. (just need to keep it going!)

20180414_065152.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kev-w and hankjam

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That is brilliant!
The Libre transformed my blood glucose management too :D

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Link or upload. Says file too big. Link doesn't share.

If the file is too big, try saving it as a smaller version (fewer Mb) and then try again.

Alternatively, try uploading it to a third party image hosting site (I use Postimage because it is free, but there are others out there) and then you can put a link into your forum post which accesses the image at the hosting site. The image is automatically resized to suit the forum.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Do you happen to know which link to post?

Confession time: when I started posting pics on the forum, it took me ages to work out how. I just kept copying and pasting the different links into the post until one of them worked. :D

The reason I like Postimage (apart from it being free) is that it offers you half a dozen different links, each clearly labelled ‘for forums’ ‘for thumbnail image’ or ‘for email’ and so on.

I have used photobucket and a couple of others too, so they all offer a similar service, although some charge.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I sometimes upload them to facebook (in a chat with someone when I don't want to post there). Facebook shrinks the picture and I can then post it on here. Definitely not the easiest way, but hey, it works :p

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I use an app called Vintique, it gives you the option of saving with a small enough file size for here. I started using it because I like the filter effects, so this was an added bonus.

Well done on those graphs, btw - Libre has been a game changer for me too :)