Bit of a stupid question.

DazG

Ive noticed on a few occasions, that if I have a meal that has carbs in it, ie a little bit of potato etc my left ear turns red and gets very hot.

This cant be connected can it?

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Maybe you are allergic to spuds or carbs ! :shock:

jaykay

Some people swear by ear reflexology so there could be a connection. Must admit it's not one I've done but I knew someone who used ear reflexology to help drug addicts :shock: and they swore by it. You'd have to do some serious testing to convince some people though :)

DazG

Its really odd to be honest, but not just with spuds unfortunately, my ear will just turn bright red and burn like mad for an hour or so. Oh well, guess its just one of those things eh :roll:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
DazG said:
Ive noticed on a few occasions, that if I have a meal that has carbs in it, ie a little bit of potato etc my left ear turns red and gets very hot.

This cant be connected can it?

How strange Daz! :?

My ears burn when I have a curry but not any other time, is it only your left lug and never your right?

Nigel

DazG

Hi Nigel, yes just the left ear, sometimes it wont happen for a while, then all of a sudden its everyday, its a bit odd isnt it. Have to see doctor this week so will mention it to her but I doubt she will say much :roll:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
DazG said:
Hi Nigel, yes just the left ear, sometimes it wont happen for a while, then all of a sudden its everyday, its a bit odd isnt it. Have to see doctor this week so will mention it to her but I doubt she will say much :roll:

It is rather odd but still worth mentioning to your gp just the same.

Nigel