bladder neuropathy

mortigger1968

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Anyone know the symptoms or know anything about bladder neuropathy, i havebperiphal and worrued its gone to my bladder

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I'll 'bump' your post up the forum in the hope that you get some replies.

C

catherinecherub

According to this article,
Bladder neuropathy occurs when the bladder nerves no longer respond normally to pressure as the bladder fills with urine and do not enable the bladder to empty completely. Some urine continually stays in the bladder leading to UTIs.
Symptoms include, cloudy urine, painful urination,low back pain and fever

http://www.joslin.org/info/diabetic_neuorpathy_nerve_damage_an_update.html

You might also like to read this article. Bladder neuropathy comes under the heading of Autonomic Neuropathy.

http://diabetes.niddk.nih.gov/dm/pubs/neuropathies/

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Anyone know the symptoms or know anything about bladder neuropathy, i havebperiphal and worrued its gone to my bladder
Mortigger, go get It checked out, you know i have Autonomic Neuropathy, and one of ITS common effects that i have is bladder problems, please just go buy yourself checked for your peace of mind and ours, lets hope It's not that,

mortigger1968

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
KMAN ive tried to get my doctor to do tests sent me a urologist.urologist said i just need to drink more water, did cystoscopy and and that and juat said that i need to drink more and signed me off my endo did s

mortigger1968

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
KMAN ive tried to get my doctor to do tests sent me a urologist.urologist said i just need to drink more water, did cystoscopy and and that and juat said that i need to drink more and signed me off my endo did s
Somebautonomic testing and said i didnt have it. But im not convinced kman did u have autonomic tests?