‘Stop Eating After 7pm’ Challenge

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tonight we ate earlier than usual and had concluded our evening meal by 6.00 pm. I'm still feeling pleasantly full as bedtime approaches.

Night night all.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Been in the garden and pottering about, didn’t realise the time and didn’t come in until 7:15! Finished eating at 7:50!

Reactions: filly and MrsA2

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I did get the munchies after 2 glasses of wine at the pub, but managed to limit it to a chunk of cheese when back home again

Reactions: MissMuffett

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Rose to the challenge once again on Wednesday evening and met our self-imposed 6.00 pm target. I still feel pleasantly full at well past bedtime.

Good night all.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Later home than usual on Thursday evening, but we met the 7.00 pm deadline by a whisker and I still feel pleasantly full as bedtime approaches.

Night night all.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Rose to the challenge once again on Friday evening and met the 7.00 pm target.

Back in January, never thought we'd keep this up month after month, but it has worked really well for some of us. I still feel pleasantly full at bedtime.

Good night all.

• Winner

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes