Blood guard

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I've just ordered blood guard after watching it advertised on Facebook or YouTube I was wondering do I take it with my matformin or stop taking matformin and have it on its own
Hi and welcome. You might want to investigate whether your bank can stop or recover the payment. If you have been prescribed a drug by your GP I would strongly suggest that you continue with your prescribed medicine as your doctor directed, and bin off the scam stuff.

Geoff Cox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I've just ordered blood guard after watching it advertised on Facebook or YouTube I was wondering do I take it with my matformin or stop taking matformin and have it on its own
I’ve just started trying Blood Guard for 5 days and my blood sugar has gone from 15.5 down to 10.1 still taking metformin which does not normally reduce it.

fireplace man

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello @Tinasammie , and welcome to the forums.

Can you explain a bit more about ‘alternative Blood Guard for Type 2 diabetes’, please? I have no heard of this before.
So I'm on my first day and my blood glucose has already fallen from fasting 8-9.5 to 5.5 and spikes of 10 to 12 ,I'm type 2 and very strict with what I eat ,i take metaforam 3 a day, I'm going to give it a couple more days then reduced the m/f to 2 I'll keep you informed. Tont

Twirly

Type of diabetes
Insipidus
Treatment type
Diet only
I've just watched a video of Sir Michael Caine advertising Bloodguard as his life saver. Is this an AI scam?

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've just watched a video of Sir Michael Caine advertising Bloodguard as his life saver. Is this an AI scam?
Very probably. They were fraudulently using an AI Michael Mosley in May (which is good evidence for this all being a scam) so an AI Michael Caine would not be surprising.

Edit - I see Dr Hilary Jones (another TV doctor) has complained that his image has been fraudulently used to promote things like Blood Guard.

Last edited:

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
As has been said before: this Blood Guard product does not even claim to reduce blood glucose. It says it will "support your body's defence against oxidative stress", whatever that is. It appears to consist of green coffee extract - that's just coffee beans that haven't been roasted.

If you really want to try green coffee extract in this way, then you can buy 90 capsules from Weightworld UK for £6.99.